Friday, November 19, 2004

My mind's a blog

I was chatting with Mr youthblog himself today at lunch time (and yes he WAS wearing the Tshirt!) and an absolutely MARVELLOUS idea for a blog came into my mind. Unfortunately being as I am now old and ancient... I can't rememembr what it was!

Perhaps I was daunted by his awesome blogness... perhaps it was the lack of sleep after watching the new Battlestar Galactica until late and STILL getting so hooked into the Da Vinci Code that I didn't get to sleep until an hour I don't really want to disclose!

I know I'm a bit behind with the whole Da Vinci code thing but I am finding it MOST engaging. As someone who... ok prepare yourself for the sad academic throwback moment... has actually taught a class translating the documents from the Trials of the Templars, I always find books about their EVER SO SECRET practices quite amusing. There are little bits you just WAIT for You just KNOW they're going to mention particular things at some point. I am still in waiting...


No comments: