Monday, November 08, 2004

Blog to blog

I had the great news yesterday that my blog is featured on yet another blog roll. Now I'm afraid this is something I can't achieve on mine. (Yes I'm sure it CAN be done... I just haven't managed to make it work that or the picture hosting!) So thanks to Richard and Beth for the feature on your blog :oD I shall be recommending the single Canadian site to my host in Toronto! What a fabulous idea: to save Americans from Bush by getting them to marry Canadians. Kerry might well be up for that! My friend that is not JOHN Kerry!

I'm having supper with two Americans tomorrow night, Mike and his friend Wayne. I know that Mike is not a Bush fan (don't know about Wayne) so I'll have to recommend the site to them as well. I'll keep you informed!

No comments: