There are certain things in life, you may have noticed, that make you realise that despite all the VERY mature external things in life, deep down, you're just a big kid dressed up as an adult. For me these have recently been:
1. Sitting over breakfast as people are discussing theology and the Eucharist over their grapefruit, muesli and croissant... while I tuck into coco pops and boiled egg with dippy soldiers!
2. Setting up a labyrinth which involved filling a sand tray so we could put footprints in it... and wanting to make a sandcastle!
3. Finding yet ANOTHER jar of chocolate spread is nearly finished.
4. Defending the fact that jelly is COOL and a proper food stuff to my colleagues.
5. Being in a pancake race... and discussing tactics which involved the words "and then just leg it!"
6. Pulling a face when someone tried to make me eat nasty manky runny soup (the flavour of which was never discovered!)
Any other experiences people?