Well here's an idea borrowed from Peter: His are way better than mine but clearly he's more exciting than me.
Ten Things I've Done That You Probably Haven't:
1. Played the role of a pregnant woman in a youth video project.
2. Believed I was born in a tent for an embarrassingly large part of my childhood.
3. Performed Handel's Messiah at the Royal Albert Hall.
4. Eaten lunch at the BBC opposite Bill Giles the weatherman.
5. Nearly been sold by my mates to Belgian man when we were on holiday in France.
6. Been interviewed on Channel Four lunchtime news.
7. Deliberately failed at Limbo.
8. Sold my talent as a Latin motto writer at an auction
9. Told a gathering of 500 Scouts that as a child you always wanted to be a pirate.
10. Allowed a student to enter my classroom with two buckets of gravy.
The gauntlet is down... Go on blogging pals. Spill!