Tuesday, December 14, 2004

The saga continues

Well I was VERY excited today as I received THREE parcels! Well one of them was at 7.35 which was a little TOO exciting for this sluggabed! Two of the parcels were in fact things I'd ordered other people for Christmas but ONE of the parcels which actually came to the office was FAR more thrilling...

It was an ordinary looking jiffy bag with my name and address written on it in large friendly letters but what was on the inside was FAR from ordinary. For inside that white jiffy bag was something I have been waiting for... something extremely cool. Perhaps I should say someONE extremely cool.

You may have guessed it! PRAYER BEAR II has arrived!

The timing is perfect because I was hoping to involve Prayer Bear in my Christmas talk to the young people and now I can - YAY!

No comments: