Friday, December 03, 2004

Anonymity

Apparently a friend of mine was unable to make an anonymous comment on the blog today. I hope no one else has experience this problem. This blog is set up so that you should be able to comment even if you don't have an account on blogger.com . Of course the way to ENSURE that you can comment is to get your own blog! This also means I can check out who you are and where you're at philosophical and all that jazz which is kinda fun.

So anyway, apologies to Ian. I have double checked it and the system says he SHOULD have been able to comment but perhaps blogger.com was exercising some kind of editorial veto. Were you trying to be TOO funny, Ian? ;0D

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hooray, I can comment, at least I could if the pressure to be funny was nnot so great :-)
Youthblog Blokey