Friday, September 30, 2005

Blagging not blogging

A couple of my readers expressed concern that I had not been bloggin much lately. Apologies. I confess that I have been more blagging than blogging lately but I have been distracted by the fact that I had my bestest friend staying for a few days so my usual blogging activities were displaced by much eating of scrummy food and chatting about life, love, God, church, vocations oh ... and of course boys!

I'd love to say that today I will rectify the situation by blogging something deeply insightful but... um... er...

Well I can't really as I'm walking about grinning far too much because of some rather sunshiney moments chatting on MSN last night with someone.




Anyway it's FRIDAY!!!

So to keep you occupied while I think about something serious, here's a link to possibly the world's most pointless and yet curiously pleasing activity!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

All sounds very interesting. You must fill us in!!