Tuesday, July 19, 2005

I just can't get you outta my head

Well ever since I went to the R.E.M. concert in Hyde Park last saturday (due to be broadcast on Radio 2 this Saturday - hurrah!) I have been singing this song in my head.

You will be pleased to know that the blog doesn't DO sound but this is what I've been, humming, singing and generally embarassing myself with in public!

This one goes out to the one I love
This one goes out to the one I've left behind
A simple prop to occupy my time
This one goes out to the one I love

Fire (she's comin' down on her own, now)

This one goes out to the one I love
This one goes out to the one I've left behind
Another prop has occupied my time
This one goes out to the one I love


and for anyone who is wondering...

Harry Potter progress = page 374.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i went to the REM concert in Cardiff the weekend before.

FABULOUS