Monday, October 17, 2005

Weekend Wedding


Apologies but I was a little too busy over the weekend to put anythng up o
n he
re
beca
use I was at my friend's wedding. It was a fabulous time especially getting the chance to boogey on down with "me colleagues" and the inspired choice of bacon butties for the evening me
al was most welome indeed! The reception was at a local brewery and AMAZINGLY no-one made any jokes about organising anything there during the speeches! I think my choice moment has to be a little after the fact. One of my friends was given a table decoration to take home but she got a little worse for wear later on so I took charge of it and decided to return it to her the next day. She had only partial recollection of the night's events at that point and when I handed her the flowers saying, "Oh I believe this is yours" she responded, "Oh blimey I didn't nick it, did I????" Pure class!

No comments: