Sunday, October 23, 2005

Wallace and Grommit


Just seen Wallace and Grommit and the Curse of the Were Rabbit... FANCHEESYTASTIC

Oh seriously it was hysterical!

Some of the puns were SHOCKINGLY bad (I think they must have all sat down and said "right, what rabbit words can we get to mean something else????!!!" and used ALL of 'em) but I ended up clapping some bits they were so good (as did the guy next to me!).


The rabbits are just PERFECT (and a little ewok like in places!) the gadgets are as stupendous as ever and I could watch it al over again right now.


Before it was a little short based on the penguins from Madagascar which seemed really good until the main feature outshone it SO categorically.

I was particularly thrilled to see some lovely little Latin jokes tucked away in there (will need to watch again to catch a few others) as well as some grate (!) works of literature.

Anyone who had any doubts that Nick Park could pull off a full length feature must be eating there words by now.

CRACKING!

3 comments:

Calia77 said...

I'm with you on that!

Cheeeeeeese!

Anonymous said...

Steve and I are going tomorrow to see it - can't wait!!!!

Anonymous said...

Cracking wasn't it?! I am all excited because the new Oxford Pro Musica website that I have been putting together with a friend has just gone live. Take a look if you get really bored! www.opms.org.uk

Badger x