Calling anyone who has ever run a residential with young people!
If you could, what would you say to the people running the residential centre?
Ian over at Youthblog is getting the chance to put the youth ministry side to a group running residential centres. He'd like your input into what he says to them. Mosey on over and give him some answers to these questions:
1. What makes a good/attractive residential centre?
2. What are your biggest gripes about places you've used?
3. What have centres done that made your visit better/easier?
4. What elements have made a stay more difficult?
5. What youthworkery piece(s) of advice would you give residential centres?