Monday, October 10, 2005

There's Methodism in't

Had a wonderful afternoon with Mark and Daniel (who is 2 and 2 months - awww!) playing on the swings, blowing bubbles round the garden, fun with the wheelbarrow and lots of throwing the ball!

Mark pointed me towards the latest Methodist resource on prayer over at Prayer without Ceasing. This includes an online prayer space (which wouldn't work in firefox for me) and some pics of a 24-7 prayer room. There's also a plae you can pick up some copies of Pilgrimage of Prayer the new booklet on prayer which is a pretty good introduction for people with questions like "how do I pray?"

2 comments:

moog said...

Hey, that's a prayer room I helped organise in my circuit! There's an entry in my blog about it check july 8th - 10th

That prayer booklet is a very good resource too

Sarah Brush said...

I wondered if it was you!

:oD cool

Yeah I liked the prayer booklet.