Sunday, September 05, 2004

Incipit

The beginning of the blog news as according to me!

Ok so I've finally given in and started one of these things.

Chances are that I'll forget to do it for days or even weeks at a time but that never stopped me starting a diary!

Today we've continued painting the mural in our church hall and it is looking fantastic already even though it isn't finished yet. We hope to have it all done ready for our first youth group of term next Saturday and the Parish lunch on Sunday for our new vicar who is starting this week.

It is looking like it's going to be a good week already.

I've just (well nearly, almost, mostly) finished planning the session for our youth group tomorrow so should be off to do the exciting business of the food shop very soon.

You can see this is going to be an interesting blog. I have no worries about jumping from topic to topic. So if you can keep up, do. If not. Don't worry.

More thoughts soon.


1 comment:

Dave Walker said...

Hi Sarah.

A blog - how marvellous. I have added you to my links on 'Tangled Wib'.