Tuesday, September 12, 2006

The Heights of love

A friend of my bruv is about to do something rather daring to raise some money for people like his son who need care which of course costs money. James is going to abseil down part of the John Radcliffe Hospital. He describes his reasons why:

As many of you will know Gorge has recently been diagnosed with Cerebral Palsy and this means that we have been spending a lot of time in the Childrens ward at the JR, The staff here have been so helpful in getting us through this difficult time that I decided I would take part in their Abseil to raise money for the new Childrens Hospital (where we will also be spending a lot of time over the next few years!!!!)

I would really appreciate it if you could sponsor me for this event and I will let you know how I get on.

So pop over and donate some money to a good cause and a brave guy!

No comments: