Ian has done an open tag on this one and I think it's worth sharing!
1. What translation of the Bible do you like best?
I tend to used the New Living Translation most often as it's the one that fits in my bag but I rather prefer the New Revised Standard version as it has a mix of modern and understandable and yet a reputation for accuracy and a good sonorous solidity to the language.
2. Old or New Testament?
New Testament probably as I know it better though I do I prefer the term Br John of Taize uses - Hebrew Scriptures - for the OT
3. Favorite Book of the Bible?
Philippians or Jonah or Psalms (yes I AM that indecisive!)
4. Favorite Chapter?
5. Favorite Verse? (feel free to explain yourself if you have to)
It varies but there are two that stick:
Romans 8.38 and Philippians 4.8
6. Bible character you think you're most like?
Being called Sarah I get teased about the Sarah verses pretty often! Especially as she laughs when God says something! Sometimes I think I'm too much of a Martha though!
7. One thing from the Bible that confuses you?
The order of the books - it still gets me every time!
8. Moses or Paul?
Both kinda flawed in places which is good in some ways as we can still valued a flawed "hero". Can't quite believe I'm saying it but - Paul.
9. A teaching from the Bible that you struggle with or don't get?
Soteriology - the nature of salvation and how it works. I get that it works and I understand how various people explain it but I'm never quite sure where I stand on it!
10. Coolest name in the Bible?
Shadrach Mishak and Abednego!!