Thursday, November 15, 2007

Conference and Discomfort

I'm off to Youthwork the Conference in Eastbourne today. The chocolate cake is baked and the bag packed and a whole 45 mins to spare to do everything else!!!

If you're going to be there I am open to coffee!

If you are interested the Sophia network has a launch on Saturday at lunch time.

Oh and if you're NOT interested in all that lot you may lik to know that Nick Park and his team have produced some fabulous new videos for the Leonard Cheshire charity.

2 comments:

Phil said...

hope you have fun.....am attempting to start blogging regularly again....we shall see.....

Anonymous said...

I'd have been there if I hadn't cancelled my booking! I have to be at church tomorrow for a meeting. I hope you enjoy it, and let us know what we missed!