Wednesday, March 29, 2006

From student to student

I went into BCUC today to chat to the chaplaincy team there about joining them in their work nex term. Aside from the fact that the last time I was there was for my Open University Youth Work exam (so I was bizarrely experiencing the memory of terror!) it was really interesting to have a look around.

Any great inspirations or wise advice for University chaplaincy work (to students or staff) let me know!

After that I went along to the CofE primary school where I'm a governor to have a look at the mural we started last year as a joint project between our teens and the children of years 5 & 6 at the school.

So far the mural looks like this

but I hope that we'll have painted in Jesus and the children as well as adding some flowers and some pictures depicting either stories from the life of Jesus or some parables based on the pics by the children.



No comments: