Monday, May 12, 2008

Deskiny

So life has been a little busy lately, what with settling in to my new job. My desk is still all rather tidy (unlike its previous incarnation) and I have the possibility of moving to a desk nearer the window this week as one of my colleagues is moving on. So do I go for the distractions of the river Severn and some rather lovely trees or stick to my old desk? hmmm... tough one I know! Well it will give me a chance to have a look at all the things in the youth office and work out what I no longer need and what we could do with buying and also get a handle on what we can offer to parishes looking for resources. So I shall be thinking this week about where it all goes and taking Dave Walker as the beginning of the inspiration!

cartoon from www.weblogcartoons.com

Cartoon by Dave Walker. Find more cartoons you can freely re-use on your blog at We Blog Cartoons.

No comments: