Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Post Iron-ic revisited

cartoon from www.weblogcartoons.com

Cartoon by Dave Walker. Find more cartoons you can freely re-use on your blog at We Blog Cartoons.

In our post-ironic world we really should be post-roning too - especially considering the environment and all that! right? **embarrassed shuffling**

Dave you are a wonderful human being - my trousers looked much like that on Sunday but I wore my creases with pride. In fact I have a confession to make to the world... I've never really "got" ironing. Why? Clothes seem slightly flatter in some places ... until you put them on then they crumple anyway! I think it is still true that my friend Craig has used my iron as many times as I have and he's only been to stay three or four times yet I've lived here four years now!

2 comments:

Calia77 said...

I was pleased to see this and realise that I'm ahead of the game - haven't ironed in years!

Though I have to admit it's mainly to avoid my OCD ironing moments - I can't just iron what I need to be crease-free: I have to do my whole wardrobe! So I've just given up.

Besides which, they just re-gain creases on London transport anyway!

Kathryn said...

Amen, preach it sister!