Tuesday, January 02, 2007

New Look?

Well the office is getting a bit of a make-over today. Yes I AM tidying. Really. There's a black sack of rubbish and two huge bags of paper for recycling to prove it! If you're lucky I'll put pics up when I'm done but tidy people be warned this will be a Sarah version of tidy. My surname maybe Brush but that is my married name!!

While I'm not here to entertain you I suggest you pop over to Facebook which is a really cool site recommended to me by a Taize friend. It's similar to Myspace and Bebo but it's just, well, cuddlier I suppose. It seems a lot easier to use (less emphasis on backgrounds and more on people) and I've set up a group for our Oxford Diocese Taize group as well as for All Saints' church. There is a woefully sparsely populated group for youth workers so I think some of you need to get on there!

1 comment:

Chris said...

Some of my friends who were in America last term recommended it to me and I've been using it for the last week and loving it.