Sunday, November 06, 2005

Hale and farewell

Apologies for some relative blog silence this week but I've been rushing around trying to sort things out before going off on a parish placement for four weeks in several churches in Halesowen.

Unfortunately I learnt this weekend that I'm not going to be able to go on placement as the accomodation they had organised for me has fallen through and they've tried but failed to find an alternative.

So instead I am going to be on a week of study and a week of retreat and I may also slot in the last few days of leave I have left for this year. Then it'll be back to work!

Anyway this should mean the blog gets at least a bit of a look in over the next few weeks!

2 comments:

simo said...

Hope you have fun and get some refreshing!

EasyRew said...

Aw - sorry to hear that the placement has fallen through. Enjoy your study and retreat weeks though...and come back all fired up!