Saturday, November 12, 2005

20,000 blogs under the see

Wow the counter shows that I have had 20,000 visits sinc I started the blog last year.

Thank you all for stopping by. I'm not sure this was quite what all of you were looking for.

Most recently I've had some people looking for "Mark Berry and Children's TV" and "What are women allowed to do in ministry" as well as the "Shelf-life of prosciutto". I still get a lot of people looking for Menonites and Maya Gold chocolate too. Sorry I have nothing more to say about those really!

Well it's been a little weak on theology in the last couple of weeks and consisted mostly of brief ramblings (of which this is another) but I'm afraid I have been proving the accusation of someone I was speaking to yesterday; "people with blogs don't have real lives!"

I've been somewhat busy communicating directly to people lately not via the blog so apologies to those who have missed it. It doesn't get better either. I'm going off to stay with my bestest next weekend and then off on a reading week and a retreat both of which should produce much thought but I don't know if it will all convert into much blogging. I vow to be back with somethign meatier soon.

God bless

Sarah

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Not sure what I have to do with Childrens TV... apart from watching a lot of it these days with Nathan... "Dada Beebees!" :-)

Sarah Brush said...

I think most sins are determined as such by the intention behind the act. If sarcasm is intended to be funny then it is not but if it is intended to be hurtful then it can be sinful. Of course I talk about the TRUE intention of the deep psyche not necessarily our perceived intention. Nevertheless sarcasm intended as funny can still hurt.

So did you understand my mind any better? Blog is not very typical at the mo!