Thursday, May 21, 2009

One Step Beyond

Ian and Alice have already put some stuff on the blogosphere about the DYO network conference. We had some painful discussions about some financial issues (in which we are not alone, I know) and some inspiring words from Chris Curtis, Peter Ball and Tony Cook among others, laughs, discussions, magic and even a coach trip with old fashioned commentary thanks to Nic!

I found myself in an even less word oriented reflective place than usual and took very few notes. I did however do some more Holy doodling and also had a discussion about just that with one of my fellow DYOs who is also a fellow doodler.

I very much appreciated the Eucharist with annointing which we concluded with and was WOWed by the creativity of young people which Chris presented us with.


dyos are
Originally uploaded by Sarah Brush



sea and sky
Originally uploaded by Sarah Brush



vision
Originally uploaded by Sarah Brush



call
Originally uploaded by Sarah Brush



mission marks
Originally uploaded by Sarah Brush

No comments: