Thursday, May 10, 2007

History Matters

For those of you who look out for the odd bit of history cropping up on here...

I've recently signed up with wikipedia as I've noticed that the content on there now is actually getting pretty good. I think people with more knowledge have been contributing so the sum total of each of the "what I know is" has improved and increased. As it's now improved, I've contributed to some of the pages on the Merovingian saints I studied for my PhD and have also added links to a few of the translations I did which I've put online over at my Latinblog.

2 comments:

moog said...

i enjoy reading wikipedia. It's great. Apart from the time when i was duped into believing that steven gerrard was born steven beard. I mentioned this to someone, thinking it a fact and when i tried to prove it to them by showing them the wikipedia artical the information was no longer there!

Still not as bad as all those wet wet wet fans who thought that marti pellow had died after someone vandalised the artical - lol

Kathryn said...

I have to say I'm very glad you mentioned those Merovingians. They do appear as a promised subject in your blog header, and it had been some time...