Monday, June 16, 2008

My own trumpet and the blowing thereof...

Ok, so I thought our new dog Eddie was excited when I came home today after a long but fab day visiting "me colleague" Craig in Blackburn Diocese. Yet his jumping up and down was nothing to my delight when I opened the post and discovered the latest edition of the Journal of Youth and Theology from the IASYM which includes three book reviews by yours truly. Pathetically proud of this small elemnt of being in printness but still smiling (even despite the typos I've spotted which are probably mine not the editor's!)

If you're in full time youth work but not yet a member of the International Association for the Study of Youth Ministry, you should consider it. They produce this publication and host a conference which I am hoping to attend next year in Cambridge (though the current site seems to be stuck in the year 2007!)

No comments: